June 28, 2009

My ideal Conduit control setup

So after playing around with the control sensitivity in "The Conduit", I've finally settled on a setup that I really like for the Conduit's almost PC-accurate controls.  I left the button layout the same because it works just fine, but I did some pretty intense sensitivity adjustments until it felt just right.  Here are my settings:

Turning Speed:  54
Cursor Sensitivity: 30
Horizontal View:  81
Vertical View:  86
Wii remote gesture sensitivity:  25
Nunchuck sensitivity:  50

Run Speed (single player): 80

Dead Zone:
134 (wide) X 156 (tall)

Anything not mentioned here I just left on the default.

This control setup provides quick, responsive controls that makes it very easy to hit enemies on all sides of you, while also allowing you to line up shots exactly where you want them.  But whatever works for you...

--Nick

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Works great for me too. Great game too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this site, it's so important to know more about this topic, keep it up and of course every time I have time I'll love to check out again

    ReplyDelete